Describe Yourself In One Sentence!
(3 High-Scoring Answers)
In this video to help you pass your job interview, we will cover three things:
#1. We will explain why the interviewer is asking you to describe yourself in one sentence!
#2. We will give you several very important tips for answering this interview question correctly.
#3. We will give you 3 brilliant responses to the interview question, describe yourself in one sentence!
WHY IS THE INTERVIEWER ASKING YOU THE QUESTION, DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN ONE SENTENCE.
They are asking you this question because it puts you on the spot, you need to think on your feet to answer it, and it also assesses how self-aware you are. If you are self-aware, you are more likely to perform to a high standard in the role.
Before we give you 3 brilliant scripted answers to the interview question, describe yourself in one sentence, here are 2 very important tips to help you…
TIP #1. Make sure you focus on your core strengths when describing yourself. Be positive in your answer!
TIP #2. Use words such as self-sufficient, fast learner, flexible, and trustworthy when describing yourself as these will resonate positively with the hiring manager!
EXAMPLE ANSWER #1: DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN ONE SENTENCE!
“I would describe myself as innovative, creative, adaptable to change, a fast learner, and someone who is prepared to go above and beyond what is required to ensure my employer always stays one step ahead of its competitors.”
EXAMPLE ANSWER #2: DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN ONE SENTENCE!
“I would describe myself as positive, self-sufficient, supportive of other people, passionate about my work, and someone who can be relied upon to help a business achieve its commercial goals.”
EXAMPLE ANSWER #3: DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN ONE SENTENCE!
“I would describe myself as hard-working, driven, fearless, the type of person who takes ownership of situations, and someone who is not afraid of a difficult challenge.”
UNLOCK 50+ Interview
Questions & High-Scoring Answers Today + Get the insider video tuition for EACH question for FREE!
- The secrets to passing any interview;
- The common mistakes made at the interview (and how to avoid them!);
- Over 50 interview questions to prepare for (and how each is assessed);
- Full answers to each of the questions so you can learn how to deliver successful answers of your own.
- Beating the competition (what you MUST do to be successful);
- Checklists and printable resources;
- All interview answers are verified by our interview panel of experts.
- Instant online access as soon as your order is placed to over 50 interactive modules.
£97.99 NOW: FREE with a 30-day trial!