OTT platforms have become the preferred mode of consuming entertainment right now. Taking that into cognisance, Filmfare started a new property dedicated to honouring excellence in OTT content last year. Our first edition met with stupendous response from within the industry and was well-liked by the audience as well. Buoyed by the success, we’re gearing up for the second edition and promise to make MyGlamm Filmfare OTT Awards 2021 bigger and better than our maiden offering. This year, the Production Houses too can send in the entries, which however be subject to a veto by their respective platforms. Four nominations can be sent for the following categories. This year, we’re having an entry fee and bear in mind that each entry would attract a fee.
The categories are:
Best Director (Series)
Best Actor In A Drama Series (Male)
Best Actor In A Drama Series (Female)
Best Actor In A Comedy Series (Male)
Best Actor In A Comedy Series (Female)
Best Actor In A Supporting Role In A Drama Series (Male)
Best Actor In A Supporting Role In A Drama Series (Female)
Best Actor In A Supporting Role In A Comedy Series (Male)
Best Actor In A Supporting Role In A Comedy Series (Female)
Best Original Story (Series)
Best Comedy (Series/ Specials)
Best Non- Fiction Original (Series/ Special)
Best Film (Web Original)
Best Actor In A Web Original Film (Male)
Best Actor In A Web Original Film (Female)
Best Actor In A Supporting Role In A Web Original Film (Male)
Best Actor In A Supporting Role In A Web Original film (Female)
Best Dialogue (Series)
Best original Screenplay (Series)
Best Adapted Screenplay (Series)
Here’s a quick guide on how to send your entries to the MyGlamm Filmfare OTT Awards 2021
1. The Entry should be primarily created in the Hindi Language and it should have premiered on an OTT Platform between the period starting from August 1, 2020 and ending on July 31, 2021.
2. Each entry that you submit will be charged a fee of Rs. 7,900 + GST i.e. a Total Amount of Rs. 9,322/- per entry.
3. The Participation Fee is required to be paid in advance prior to or along with the Entry. Participation will be considered only upon realisation of Participation Fee by WWM.
4. This year we are accepting Entries from OTT Platforms as well as Production Houses.
5. All Entries submitted by Production House should be approved by the platform on which the show is hosted.
6. The responsibility of getting the Entries approved by the platform completely rests with the Production House
7. The Entries must be submitted online along with online Entry Form and payment reference ID on or before 20th October, 2021
8. Please email the Entry form with complete details and necessary attachments to [email protected]
9. For all queries please write to [email protected]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM.