The New India Assurance Company Limited or NIACL has issued the Admit Card 2021 for Administrative Officers (AO) today, October 4, 2021. For Phase I of the selection process, the exam will be conducted on October 16, 2021. The admit card is now available to download from the official website at newindia.co.in.
The NIACL AO Admit Card 2021 is a required and crucial document for the exam day. This admit card will contain all of the crucial exam-related information, such as reporting time, location, exam day instructions, exam name, and so on. Candidates should be aware that if they fail to bring their admit card to the exam hall, they will not be permitted to take the exam.
NIACL AO Admit Card 2021
|Exam||NIACL Administrative Officer (AO) (Generalist) (Scale 1) Phase I|
|Organiser||New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)|
|Admit Card Date||October 04, 2021|
|Exam Date||October 16, 2021|
To download the admit cards, candidates will require their Registration Number and Password. Check the steps given below to download NIACL AO Admit Card 2021.
Candidates should note that the NIACL AO Admit Card 2021 is only valid for the Phase 1 exam. There will be three phases to this recruitment drive. Candidates who pass this exam will be allowed to take the Mains exam, which will be followed by a Personality Test or an Interview.
NIACL AO Admit Card 2021: How To Download
- Go to newindia.co.in, which is the official website.
- Select the ‘Recruitment’ option from the Homepage.
- Select the ‘Admit Card for NIACL Phase I AO (Generalist) (Scale I) recruitment 2021,’ notification.
- Candidates may also get their NIACL AO Admit Card 2021 by clicking on the direct link provided above.
- Click Submit after entering your Registration Number and Password.
- Your admit card for the October 16 exam will appear on your computer screen.
- Make a copy for future reference by downloading and printing it.
The NIACL AO Admit Card 2021 is for a 100-question, multiple-choice question format exam. The questions will be from the English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude sections, with each portion taking 20 minutes to complete. The exam will last for one hour, and candidates must reach at least 120 minutes before the start time.